Guide for Your Pastoral Team
See how pastoral teams can equip their ministries with the right tools in our easy-to-follow guide!
All Your Information, All Your People, All in One Place
- Simplified information management.
- Remember your members’ personal events (birthdays, anniversaries), appointments, and areas in which they want to serve.
- Track members’ spiritual health and increase involvement, giving and attendance.
See more about managing members and volunteers.
- Groups are “dynamic.” This means when a person’s information is updated, they are automatically added to or taken out of a group.
- Delegate tasks based on ministry groups. For example, create a group called visitors and assign someone from the welcome committee to manage their follow up communication, appointments, invitations to new-visitor events, and automatically add them to your church newsletter list, or new visitor campaign.
See more about managing members with smart groups.
- Equip your team to view, use, and share critical information about your members and contributions.
- Servant Keeper gives you professional report templates your entire team can easily edit.
- Tools for you and your team to build your own reports.
- Pull reports in seconds.
- See a clear picture of the health of your ministry through interactive charts and graphs in Servant Keeper Dashboards.
See more about reports and research across your ministry.
- Verify that ministry is happening with touchpoint tracking. You’ll see a person-by-person history of communications, appointments, and more.
- Enter confidential notes on members and appointments and choose to share with other users.
- Set up appointments and reminders, or allow others to create appointments for you.
See more about tools for making a greater impact in your ministry.
Additional Capabilities Loved by Pastors
Powerful Web Apps
- Add new people, edit current information in your database, and download apps from anywhere with Servant Keeper Online Office.*
- Offer your members a way to edit their own information, and look up their giving history.*
- Have an up-to-date, searchable online directory.*
Mobile Ministry App
Do Ministry Anywhere!
- Access member profiles on the go.
- Email or call anyone in your database from your phone.
- Pull up maps to members’ addresses for visitation.
- Take confidential notes and share them with other members of your ministry as you choose.
- Schedule and complete appointments and receive reminders.
Greet and Attend App
In addition to all of Servant Keeper’s other attendance features, like rosters you can build in one click, there’s the Greet and Attend App.*
- Take attendance on the go on your mobile device.
- Add new events and new members on the fly.
- Attendance information goes directly to your Servant Keeper database.
Email Campaigns through MailChimp Integration
Equip your team to follow up more efficiently. Servant Keeper’s integration with MailChimp allows ministries to build out a series of emails for your ministry groups to receive, and then manage those campaigns in Servant Keeper. For example, have every new visitor receive a series of four emails: welcome them back, invite them to contact the pastor, invite them to get involved, and invite them to sign up for your church newsletter.