- Unlimited people.
- Unlimited data.
- Customize fields to track any data you want.
- Rapid entry with built-in features to eliminate repetitive typing.
- Automation pre-fills fields with other information from your database.
- Enter multiple phone numbers and email addresses.
- Add new visitors and events on the fly from a mobile device.
- View family members and relatives.
- Move family members (when someone gets married, or moves out of the household) with data in tact.
- Track different last names within a family.
- Track a variety of non-family relationships: mentors, sponsors, discipling.
- Send communications about members to their family members. For example, send info about your youth group to parents of the children involved.
- When adding new family members, some information pulls from Head of Household and is placed in the new profile to eliminate duplicate entry.
Manage Interactions with Members
- Manage skills and service opportunities, gifts and talents
- Track important milestone events in members’ lives and receive reminders
- Email any reports directories and lists
- View and manage event registrations
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to email lists and campaigns
- View and manage Sunday school classes and small groups
- Manage listing or unlisting of profile, picture, or specific information in your directory
Ease of Use
- Main list presents membership data upon login
- Filter main list by ministry group (i.e. children’s ministry)
- Built-in search engine for instant record retrieval
Manage Weekly Contributions
- Record and track your weekly tithes and offerings.
- Create contribution batches.
- Enter giving by person or envelope number.
- Enter cash, check numbers, or import online giving records.
- Use memorized transactions for faster entry of those who give the same amount each week.
- Create necessary bank statements.
- Directly integrates with QuickBooks, and integrates with other accounting software.
- Keep track of an unlimited number of funds and accounts.
- Track gifts-in-kind.
- Easy send pledge updates that show how much has been pledged, and how much of the pledge has been fulfilled.
- With online member profiles, allow members to view their pledge updates (and entire giving history) in real-time.
- Servant Keeper integrates with several electronic giving solutions, including Vanco’s Give+ complete suite of options including online giving, kiosks, mobile giving, text-to-give, and credit card readers.
- Members can access online giving through your website. Or they can have the option to give within their secure online member profiles, where they can also view a history of their giving, and print their own statement.
Keep records of:
- First Communions
- Holy Orders/ Ordinations
Create Sacramental Certificates
- Upload and save your parish seal.
- Easily place it on sacramental certificates.
Create and Save Locations
- Enter and save locations into your sacrament manager where the sacraments you track most frequently occur. Easily pull in information from saved locations to add to your sacrament records.
- Set a default location.
Import and Share Sacrament Records
- Import and export records between churches when members move.
- Maintain a record of the location where the sacrament was recorded.
- Email segmented groups.
- Email your whole database or large groups without having to send multiple emails.
- Built-in email templates you can personalize through merging. Save the templates and reuse them.
- Subscribe and unsubscribe members to MailChimp email campaigns from within Servant Keeper.
- Dynamic email lists (stay updated as someone joins a small group, or turns a certain age etc.)
- Manage and configure your email accounts so you can email from various addresses (your pastor, your youth pastor, the leader of your children’s ministry).
- Create customizable, personalized resources like: letters, pledge updates and more with mail merge templates.
- Merge lists into labels for fast mailings.
Mass Communication (SK Notify Rapid Alerts)
- Send text, voice and email messages: scheduled, or rapid alerts in case of emergency.
- Uses Servant Keeper groups and syncs for easy updating.
- Send messages through multiple delivery types (text, voice, and email) at one time.
- Text to voice.
- Conduct surveys and polls.
- Unlimited email delivery included.
- Attach video, audio, pdf files etc. to emails.
- Create groups based on any criteria in seconds.
- Create groups based on multiple criteria.
- Groups maintain a dynamic relationship with the database. When you update information, attributes, features etc. about a person, they are automatically pulled from or added to groups. Groups are always up to date.
- Build groups based on practically anything: attendance, skills and attributes, contributions, pledging, age, interests, areas of service, small groups and so on.
- Personalized mail merging to any group.
- Personalized email to any group.
- Access any group from anywhere in the program.
Counseling and Pastoral Care
- Schedule appointments for yourself or others.
- Mark appointments completed.
- Keep notes confidential or share them with selected people.
- Reminders for meetings and follow up.
- Touchpoint tracking to see a history of how your ministry is interacting with each person: appointments, email campaigns, events, letters and emails sent and background checks performed.
- Mobile Ministry App.
Check In and Check Out
- Check children in and out of your events and services.
- Multiple check out options including bar code scanning of claim tickets, passwords, fingerprint scanning.
- Print or email claim tickets.
- Auto-Authorize: Automatically authorize parents to pick up children from an imported list.
- Email parents of children in case of emergency.
- Track important details like allergies, medications, history, etc.
- Set required staff count for rooms.
- Set room capacity for event space.
- Set room threshold to be notified when events are nearing room capacity, or when an additional adult is needed for a room.
- View room conflicts for a space when trying to book the same room for two events.
- See all active rooms where people are checking in.
- Report templates you can edit.
- Over 100 pre-built report and resource templates you can use and edit.
- Build your own reports.
- Search, edit, download and rate reports shared by the Servant Keeper community.
- Build and share your own reports with the Servant Keeper community.
- Print multiple copies of labels, envelopes, name tags, rotary cards, and profile reports.
Mobile Ministry App
- View member profile information.
- Check and add notes from meetings.
- Keep notes confidential, or share with others in your ministry.
- Receive meeting and appointment reminders.
- Be reminded of important events and member milestones like birthdays and anniversaries.
- Send an email or call from within the contact’s record.
- View a map to members’ home addresses.
Greet and Attend App
- See a list of everyone enrolled in a class or event.
- Quickly attend people to events and classes by tapping their names.
- Add visitors (including their photos) to your Servant Keeper database on the fly, and then attend them to the event.
- Add events not already in your Servant Keeper database.
- Take attendance by number using Quick Count.
- Access Servant Keeper online office from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Add new family records.
- Add new individuals to a family.
- Add and edit photos.
- Manage your online directory settings.
- Manage member access to the online directory.
- Access Servant Keeper Dashboards to see a picture of your ministry’s health through interactive charts and graphs.
- Archive Database – Servant Keeper will create an archive of your current church software database. Once archived, Servant Keeper will purge the selected data from the current database up to the date selected.
- Backup Database – For those who have the local version of Servant Keeper, you can back up your data to a file. With Servant PC Cloud, we automatically back up your data for you.
- Restore Database – Select a backup file to restore your database.
- User Security – Define over 100 layers of User privileges to secure your database. Reset user passwords.
- Delete Users – Delete users from your system.
- View/Restore Deleted Users – View a list of deleted users and restore them to your system.
- View Network Users – See a lists of login and log-off activity.
“Servant Keeper has been wonderful in helping us get and keep our Church Membership of over 500 people organized and up to date! We love being able to share the data with each other in our office regarding new members, Deacon assignments, and much more! WONDERFUL tool for any church of any size to have and use!”
“This is a super easy program to learn and maintain. Customer service is wonderful. Always answer my questions and are always friendly.”
“My current parish is the third church that I have implemented Servant Keeper. I used to live in Maryland and then retired to Northern Wisconsin. Had Servant Keeper in MD and loved it then and now. With each parish, we examined the capabilities and ease of use before purchasing it. It is very flexible and adaptable. Couldn’t be more pleased!”